January 10, 2010 in Club News
The Heights Racquetball and Fitness gets a new web site, which comes with a lot of benefits to members.
BENEFITS of “THEHEIGHTS.US”
- Easier to remember, easier to type, & easier to tell your friends
- You can link posts and pages from the new site to your favorite social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace. This is a great way to let your friends know about club activities; and grow your club membership. Just use the at the bottom of each page or post.
- The new site allows blog posts to the home page, which will allow you to easily keep up with what’s going on at your club
- Our new color-coded calendar system makes it easier for you to find the activities that you’re looking for. The various club department heads can independently contribute posts to the site and calendar, to keep their groups apprised of activities and schedules…be sure check it out
- We’ve switched to a new internet service provider (ISP) that will improve the site speed and performance
- Soon you will be able to buy from the Pro Shop, Pay Registration fees, and Renew Memberships online
- You can add comments to posts…try it below !
The Heights is located in Huber Heights, Ohio.